A and H
B and E
C and I
D and C
E and J
F and B
G and A
H and K
I and D
J and G
K and F
I and C
Part 2 Short answers
1. I would use 100 base-fx fiber optics Muli mode cable between the equipment room and the Telecommunications room.
2. For the standard to reference TIA-569-B Minimum square feet is 800
3. C TIA-569-B Homework 4.1
1. You can use category 3, 5e 6, and 6a are recognized category 6a is required to support 100 meters.
2. A. You need to follow the ANSI?TIA-568-C standard
B. You have to make sure the cables do not exceed the distance limits for the rated application
C. Make sure that you use good installation techniques for pulling and placing cables
3. At a minimum are tone generators and amplifier probes, continuity testers, wire-map testers and cable-certification testers.
1. 850 and 1300 NM
2. 1300, 1490, 155NM
3. typical advantage is immunity to electromagnetic interface, higher data rates, longer maximum distance and better security
4. Fiber should be used instead of copper when the application requires an application speed to deliver a signal over a distance quarter than 100 meters and when better security and resistance to EMI are critical operating factors
4. Multimode is more expensive.
5. Horizontal, Backbone, Work area, Telecommunications rooms and enclosures, Equipment rooms, and Entrance facility.
1. Underwriters Laboratories or ul
2. 1 Chapter 1
2 Chapter 8
1. NFPA 70
2. NFPA 70 is the best site on the internet
3. To the underwriters laboratories web site
4. At the NFPA web site.